Friday, May 29, 2009

He's Home!!

It's been a while since i've written on here so here's an update on the Harris family. The kids and I are back in Hawaii. We left Florida on Mothers day and spent 11 hours on an airplane. That whole day was a nightmare and all I can say is never fly with US Airways. After we returned to Hawaii, I was in a hurry to get the house cleaned for Andre's arrival. He finally made it back home May 21. The kids and I were very happy to see him. I didn't think I was going to cry but when I saw him for the first time in 6 months, tears just started rolling. I was actually very relieved to see him because the kids were so horrible while we were at the airport waiting..lol. AJ was tired of waiting for 3 hours (they kept delaying the arrival time). It was a big tantrum and all eyes were on us. AJ was shy at first but he definetly remembered his daddy. Ronde on the other hand didn't really seem like he knew what was going on. It's amazing how fast things get back to normal and now it doesn't even feel like he ever left. We went to the North Shore for some spicy shrimp and snow cones. I stopped into a children's boutique and picked up 2 books for the kids. The books are by Hawaiian authors. I'm hoping to leave here with a small collection of Hawaiian books for the kids. Andre is back to work already. He will be taking a 16 day leave starting June 6. I can't wait! No plans yet on how we'll spend his time off as a family but I will be sure to post more pictures soon. Here are a few from this past week.


At the North Shore--->
























No comments:

Post a Comment