Friday, May 29, 2009

8 Things About Me..


8 Things I'm Looking Forward to...

1. Getting couples portraits taken of Andre and I.
2. Moving to Jacksonville, Florida in November.
3. Buying a house one day
4. Mine and Andre's retirement
5. Traveling in an RV around America..(when we retire)
6. Our first family vacation..(whenever that may be)
7. Redecorating our house
8. Trying out new recipes
_________________________


8 Things I did Yesterday...

1. Talked to Heather and my mom on the phone
2. Walked to McDonald's with Joy and all of our boys for lunch
3. Took the kids to the playground
4. Went for a jog with my husband
5. Ate ice cream after my jog :) lol
6. Paid bills
7. Cooked the kids eggs and chicken nuggets for breakfast..(AJ requested the chicken nuggets)
8. Posted and read many blogs
___________________________

8 Things I Wish I Could Do...

1. Have a date night with Andre
2. Put together a photo album
3. Visit Yellow Springs, Ohio
4. Live in the South and have a simple life
5. Start school to become a Registered Nurse
6. Find the time to start painting again
7. Go to the Navy Ball..still trying to convince Andre into going
8. Go on a shopping spree :)
_________________________

8 Shows I Enjoy...

1. Jon and Kate plus 8
2. Southern Belles
3. The Hills
4. Oprah
5. American Idol
6. Paula Deen
7. The First 48
8. Intervention

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the 8 things lists. I think you guys should go to the Navy Ball, that sounds like a good time and you can get all dressed up. It would be a nice memory.

    ReplyDelete