Monday, April 21, 2014

Ronde's 6th Birthday

 Ronde turned 6 years old this past February. We celebrated it on March 1, because it was a Saturday and he is a Leap Day baby. The plan was to have his party at Chuck E. Cheese, which I reserved. We did a Spiderman theme, although he really wanted Wolverine. (I could not find anything XMen in decorations or cake). They had a basketball game that morning and right after the game, we went to Chuck E. Cheese. Once we got their, it was complete chaos. Chuck E. Cheese was not allowing anyone to come in and were beginning to ask people to leave. They were having plumbing problems and I was out of a party location. I was so upset, I cried! I was so excited for his party and I felt like it was completely ruined. Thankfully, I had some pretty awesome party guests that helped me figure out a new plan. We ended up at McDonalds. I was not thrilled about this location, but the kids had the indoor playhouse to play on and their friends with them so they had a blast anyway.  I will never book another party through Chuck E. Cheese. GattiTown is way better anyways.






No comments:

Post a Comment