Monday, April 21, 2014

First Day of School Pics and High School Reunion Talk!

Well, I'm way behind! These are pictures from the boys first day of school back in August 2013. A.J. is in 1st grade, Ronde is in Kindergarten, and Jamal is in a Pre K program at a local church. The school year is about over.  Only about a month left and we will officially be on Summer break! This year we will be visiting Florida for a few weeks. We haven't been back since we moved to Oklahoma over 3 years ago.  This summer is my 10 year High School Reunion!  I made a promise 10 years ago with my best friends Heather, Sonia, and Cat that we would all attend the reunion, no matter what! I'm so happy that we are all sticking to that promise! I will also get to spend my birthday with my sister, Kasey! It's been years since we've been able to celebrate our Birthday's together like we did growing up.






No comments:

Post a Comment