Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day and Sam Noble

Happy Labor Day! I hope everyone is enjoying their day off. We took the kids to the Sam Noble Museum of Natural History..and it was free today, Score! The boys were very excited to see all the dinosaur bones. We learned about the Indians, different plants, and animals from ages ago. The boys got to color, dig for bones, use a microscope, and see live fish, turtles, and snakes. We stopped by the gift shop on the way out. I always love the gift shops at museums. They have so much fun unique things including a lot of educational books, games, and science stuff. I plan on going back to some of these gift shops to pick out Christmas presents. We are spending the rest of our Labor day finishing up homework and refinishing a toddler bed and bookshelf for Jamal's room! I can't wait to see the end result. I'll post before and after pictures once they are finished :)

No comments:

Post a Comment