Sunday, August 19, 2012

Fix a Flat and Frogs

Today did not go as planned at all! I wanted to take my boys to Lake Hefner to take some new photos of them to send to family. I could not wait! We were in our driveway this morning, the boys were riding their bikes and scooters, when Ronde pointed out that I had a nail in my back tire. He was right and it was leaking air! Thankfully my friends came to the rescue, but when they did, they pointed out that I had another nail in the other back tire! Looks like I was not going anywhere today =( I was happy to spend some girl time with the my friend while her husband fixed the tire. All the kids came running through the house, from the backyard all the way through my house to the garage where we were standing. Her daughter caught a three legged toad and they just had to show us! It was neat and so brave of her. My boys would never try to catch anything except butterflies, ha! Later, AJ was stung in the face by a bee. Poor kid! Thankfully, there is hardly any swelling and the pain has subsided.

No comments:

Post a Comment