Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Day

We had one of the best Christmas' this year especially because we were able to spend it with family. Everyone gave and received such wonderful gifts. The boys really lucked out this year. Their Grandma got them new bikes! They also got a bunch of clothes, toys, Nintendo DS, Leapster 2, games, paint set, scooter, Heelys, etc. My mom got me a really beautiful heart diamand necklace, sweater, and pajamas and Andre gave me a new lens for my camera!! Andre received silk pajama pants, slippers, sweater, a detail shaver, sweater, and a polo puffer jacket. I really enjoyed cooking Christmas dinner with my mom. We cooked stuffed flank steak with horseradish crust, butter dilled potatoes, green beans with cherry tomatoes, and rolls with pecan pie for dessert. We couldn't have asked for a better Christmas!




















No comments:

Post a Comment