Monday, November 7, 2011

AJ's 5th Birthday!

Yesterday, lil Andre turned 5 years old! He wanted a soldier themed birthday party. I was so nervous about the party because I had only decided to throw him a big birthday party a week earlier. I had so much planning to do, shopping, invites, and renting a pavillion but everything worked out perfectly!! I cooked chili, cornbread, caramel apples,apple cider, and had a meat&cheese&crackers and grape platter. I made good bags filled with toy solders, tanks, tattoos, etc. We played a games and had a pinata. Xavier, Ronde, and AJ were dressed in military uniforms. It was a beautiful day and we had a great turnout of guests. Everyone was well entertained which really made me happy. AJ said it was the best party ever! =D (heart is melting..)












No comments:

Post a Comment