Saturday, October 8, 2011

Lake Arcadia - Fishing Trip


My friends Monica and Kevin invited me and my boys to go fishing with them at Lake Arcadia. Another couple joined us whom I have never met before but we all hit it off and a great time with great conversation. We did not catch any fish except for a tiny sunfish. The boys love Monica and Kevin's girls, Ellie and Ashlynn, and were excited to play with them. After a couple hours, we saw rain clouds rolling in so we had to end the fishing trip early. While I was chatting with the other wives, they were talking about the Navy Ball. Andre has been in the Navy for 6 years and we have never attended a Navy Ball. So this year we are going! It is on the 29th so I really need to go dress shopping soon! More posts on this later =)






No comments:

Post a Comment