Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Jamal!

Jamal turned 1 year old today! I can't believe it has already been a year since we welcomed our little man into the world. We've been telling him and singing "Happy Birthday" to him all day. Andre has been deployed for the past 2 weeks but was able to come home Sunday night and left this morning. I'm so happy he got to see Jamal on his birthday! We are holding off on the presents and cake until next week because my lovely husband's birthday is in just a couple days and decided we would celebrate their birthdays together. These were some cell phone pics I took this morning before he left..

Even though we weren't doing cake and presents today, I still wanted to do something fun with Jamal. I took my boys to the spray park and we were the only ones there! I love when that happens =) All in all, Jamal had a great day and even got a front tooth!!









No comments:

Post a Comment