Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Deployment

Andre left this morning for his 3 week deployment. We wanted to spend some quality time together before he left and since Andre didn't have to work last night, we went for a walk and to the playground. By the time we left the park, all of the boys were covered head to toe in sand.
We woke up bright and early to say our goodbyes then I had to rush off to take AJ to school. As I was walking AJ to class, he pointed out his artwork hanging in the hallway bulletin board. Proud moment! The littlest things excite me! He's been doing so good at school and looks forward to going to school everyday. He even told me one day "Mommy, I'm going to college!" His teachers and friends at school call him Andre, which is his real first name. AJ told me that he wants me to call him Andre now too so I've been using it a little more around the house.






We really miss daddy around here and can't wait for him to come home!!<

No comments:

Post a Comment