Saturday, July 9, 2011

4th of July

We had a fabulous 4th of July. Our plans consisted of fishing at a lake and then going to watch fireworks with some friends. We ended up not going to watch fireworks with friend and the kids because the fireworks were just so late, at 10pm, for Jamal. Jamal is usually in bed by 7pm so we knew he would be cranky. Andre also need to just have some down time before his deployment. He left July 6 and will be back in 3 weeks. On the 4th of July night, once the kids were in bed, Andre and I watched some fireworks from our roof top. I joked that I just checked off an experience of my "Romantic Bucket List".
Things have been so hectic around here; adjusting to Andre leaving on deployment, college, taking care of the kids, and household. I've hardly had anytime to blog but I'm going to catch up as much as I can!




No comments:

Post a Comment