Friday, April 29, 2011

Trying to stay positive..

We spent another afternoon at the park. It was a little hard for me to clear my head though. Today I went to the central enrollment center to give them our acceptance letter into base housing and to enroll AJ into Pre K for the Elementary school on base. Well, the enrollment began 3 days ago and now there is a waitlist for the Pre K. They said chances are, AJ will not be going to Pre K. I feel so disappointed. AJ and I were both excited about him starting school. I really believe that Pre K and early education would have really benefited AJ. If I can't find a solution to this, AJ, Ronde, and Jamal will begin daycare in January since I will be starting the Nursing program then. I talked to one of my best friends, Sam, today and she reminded me to think positively and if AJ won't get into Pre K, that I can still give him the education he needs from home. So I will be buying some work books and more arts and crafts supplies for AJ and Ronde, and we will do our own Pre K from home.






No comments:

Post a Comment