Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

I think we've had the best Easter this year by far with all the Easter events and egg hunts we had. It made my day when AJ came running in my bedroom this morning yelling "The Easter Bunny came!! Come look at what I got." I love seeing them all excited about things. I'm pretty sure the only thing my kids ate today was candy.
I baked some cornbread to bring over to our friend's Julie and Emerson's house for Easter dinner. Julie pretty much had all the food under control. We ate corned beef, collard greens, red potato wedges,deviled eggs, and cornbread. Jamal ate a little bit of everything except the eggs. After our early dinner, we did another Easter Egg hunt with the kids in the house. It has been pouring rain all day. The kids really enjoyed themselves and kept each other entertained.





No comments:

Post a Comment