Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Base Housing

Today has been stressful. We were offered a second house on base. The first house I turned down because it was a very old town home. I had my fingers crossed that the next house that was offered to us would be one of the nice brand new homes on base. Just our luck, we were offered another old house built in the 1950's that will be torn down in 2013. We have no choice but to accept the house or we will be put at the end of the wait list again.
There are some good features about the house. It has an extremely shaded yard which will be nice for summer time. It has a big fenced backyard and the street seems very quiet. You just have to drive past all the big fancy houses to get to ours..haha. I know we will be moved out of this house into a new house eventually when they tear ours down to build new houses. I will just have to be patient. May 23rd is the day we move!


No comments:

Post a Comment