Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Jamal and Ronde's Check Up


Jamal had his 6 month check up and Ronde had his 3 year old check up today. It was probably the most traumatic experience for them both. They needed 3 shots each and you could probably hear them both screaming from all the way in the waiting room. Ronde usually never cries when he gets shots but I think this nurse is a little rougher when giving shots although she is the sweetest nurse I've ever met. Poor Ronde could barely walk after those shots. Jamal weighs 19.8 lbs and Ronde weighs 35 lbs. I was a little surprised Ronde weighed so much and now I'm really curious to know how much AJ weighs. I'm sure Ronde has passed him up by now. The nurse gave the boys coupons for a free ice cream cone from McDonalds that we will probably use tomorrow.

I went shopping today because I wasn't happy with the outfits I picked out for Andre and I for our family portraits. I exchanged them for better ones and also picked up pajamas for Jamal. I bought his size 12 months even though he's only 6 1/2 months old. I wanted to make sure he'll get some use out of them. I came home and put his new jammies on thinking they would be too big but instead, they looked kinda tight!

(Of coarse I picked out monkey jammies.. It goes with his nursery theme. I also plan on doing a monkey themed birthday party for when he turns 1 year old )

Ronde must have been worn out after getting those shots because he passed out at the dinner table. He hasn't done that since he was a baby!

Love him!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love monkey themes as well.... so cute! He will be one before you know it!

    ReplyDelete