Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snowed In

So we are in the middle of our first blizzard this winter. I've never seen so much snow in my life! I do wish I was back in Hawaii or Florida at this point! Last night, I had to send my hubby to Walmart at midnight to stock up on diapers, formula, and food because I didn't think we would be able to make it out the next morning. Boy was I right, we are snowed in! It's 9 degrees and super windy! Andre picked up Jamal a new exersaucer. I was up at 2am putting it together so he would have it to play in the next morning. That's love..haha! So here he is playing in it..

These are some random photos from this weekend...Jamal always squints in the pictures because my flash is so bright on my camera..




My boys are so goofy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm in Texas and I thought we had it bad, but it's nothing compared to y'all!!! =)

    ReplyDelete