Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I love my boys

After the kids are in bed every night...I always start to miss their little faces and can't wait till morning to see them. Jamal has grown so fast. I can hardly believe he will be 6 months old at the end of the month. Ronde is turning 3 on the "29th" but we are celebrating it on Saturday the 26th. In case you forgot, he's my leap year baby.
My Nikon camera broke. Thankfully I have a 3 year warranty and just need to send it in the mail to have it fixed. That is mainly the reason I haven't been keeping up with my blog :( I found a really great photographer out here for family portraits. I went and bought all of our outfits for the portraits and then the photographer emailed me saying she doesn't have an appointment available till July 30th!!! That's crazy! So I will be buying a tripod and taking our own family portraits!




The most perfect little lips and eyebrows!


Jamal can say "mama" now but he'll only do it when he's crying..ha! AJ had been super sick with a stomach virus for nearly a week. Poor baby just kept throwing up every night and would hardly eat anything. He's better now and back to his normal self. He won't stop eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment