Wednesday, January 26, 2011

wee bit of me wednesday..


I figured I would do wee bit of me from Leigh Ashley's blog since I haven't had anything to blog about in a while.

{one} how tall are you?
i'm 5'6"

{two} besides bills, what do you spend most of your money on?
food! we go through so much food in this house especially because I live with 4 boys!

{three} what are your three favorite websites?
facebook, blogger, and now my online classes website..i actually love doing my homework, it gives me something to do.

{four} what brand of tennis shoes do you prefer?
i'm from Florida so i'm used to flip flops or boots for winter. i don't really like tennis shoes.

{five} what food can you absolutely not stand to eat?
hmm......i could eat anything except oysters!

{six} How many pairs of jeans do you own?
4 pairs, my boys have more jeans than i do!

{seven} if you could have any job, what would it be?
homocide detective!!

{eight} have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
yes, after a car accident when i was a kid for hitting my head on the window

{nine} how many pillows do you sleep with?
i sleep with 2 pillows to begin with, then i push them away and use none while i sleep on my stomach..ha!

{ten} on a scale of 1-5, how organized are you?
3. i'm a little disorganized after moving so much. i still have 5 boxes packed from the move to Oklahoma in closets. i don't plan on unpacking them until we move (again) into our new house.

1 comment:

  1. Homicide detective, that sounds so exciting!

    I can only imagine how much food 4 boys can eat. I still trip out on how much my guy friend eats. Its like his stomach is NEVER empty. AND he is skinny. I hate him. LOL.

    ReplyDelete