Sunday, January 9, 2011

It's snowing!


It is snowing today! It's not sticking yet but it was fun to take the boys outside to see it. They have never seen snow before. It was cute to see little snowflakes all through out AJ's curly hair. It's so cold, my hands have never been so dry! I'm taking the next couple days to relax because my first class starts on Tuesday. It's hard not to think about what my homework is going to consist of but I'm trying not to worry about it just yet.

I wish I could stay outside in the snow all day. It's so pretty. My camera didn't pick up much of the snow..



and another funny conversation..

Ronde: I peed like a man! (he means standing up)
Me: Good job!
Ronde: Mommy, there's pee on the floor...and on my foot.

He sure did pee like a man..ha!

1 comment:

  1. We got snow also!! The kids were excited but bummed when it didn't stick. Y'all stay warm and good luck with your first class!

    ReplyDelete