Monday, January 3, 2011

Hello 2011 !!

This is going to be a great year! AJ will be starting Pre K in August, we'll be buying our first house, I'm starting college, and will be celebrating Jamal's first birthday and all the milestones that come along with that.

I had to change all my on campus classes to online classes because the daycare situation wasn't coming together as I had hoped for. I'm a little relieved though, I was nervous about going back to school and being around so many new people. I also like the fact that I won't have to wake up so early to get the kids and Andre where they needed to be before my classes started. I love the idea of not putting my sweet little Jamal in daycare just yet. So I think this works out better for everyone.

Here are some pictures from the last couple days. I've been sitting Jamal in his bumbo right next to his playmat so he can reach the toys. The boys always love playing with him.

Love those little toes!
I was hoping to catch a better picture of Ronde..he was feeding his superman sausage at breakfast. It was so funny!

How innocent my boys seem playing with their little brother..
..they piled ornaments and toys on Jamal so he would have something to play with..ha!
I asked AJ if he wanted to do my dishes for me as a joke but he said "Yes!" So I let him wash all the silverware (excluding knives of coarse) and plastic cups. He was so proud of himself and did a wonderful job!
He was on his tippy toes...

No comments:

Post a Comment