Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Cards and Art

I just finished up creating my personalized Christmas cards on Shutterfly. I love how they turned out! I took pictures of my boys myself and I think they came out wonderful! I can't wait to share it with everyone but I don't want to ruin the surprise before everyone receives their cards in the mail. With the Shutterfly promotion, I saved $100!! I only had to pay for shipping which was $8. What a deal!I don't know what I'm going to do with 50 cards though. I guess I will be sending one to everyone and their mother! ha!

I'm so ready to get our Christmas tree. I have to buy all new decorations this year. I threw out all that stuff when I moved from Hawaii. I was hoping to find a place where we can cut down our own tree. I don't know yet if they do that around here so I will be doing some research on that. That would be such a neat family tradition though.

We did a little Christmas project yesterday. The boys made Christmas trees. I cut out all the shapes and they pasted them on the paper then colored it. I can't wait until they bring home all their art work from daycare. I am such a hoarder when it comes to their art work. I feel so guilty to throw it away so I have a folder that I keep the art in. I have art from when AJ first learned to scribble..lol.Ronde was so funny. It's so hard taking pictures of him these days. He always makes the funniest faces on purpose or he'll do a fake smile and look away from the camera. I never win. He is such a goofy child.

I think we need to start practicing AJ's letters again! lol. His handwriting is so cute though.

No comments:

Post a Comment