Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas at the Harris house

The night before Christmas, we baked more cookies for Santa..Chocolate chip!
The boys each put a cookie on the plate and I poured Santa a mug of milk. Then it was off to bed for the boys.
Santa came!!
The boys woke up Christmas morning and the first thing they did was go and see if Santa ate their cookies. He did :) This was the first year that they checked to see if Santa ate the cookies without anyone having to ask them first. The boys started opening presents..
Ronde got Woody, toy gun ( a big hit), helicopter, computer, Toy Story slippers, shirts from my mom, and a pillow pet from his grandma.
AJ got a pillow pet, Leapster 2 (Toy Story version), Dinosaur game for the Leapster, carpet with roads on it to play with his cars, Cars slippers, a toy truck, toy guns and sword, and...
a purple car. Yes, a purple car that he asked Santa for.
Ronde got a "big grey gun" that he asked Santa for.
It was Jamal's first Christmas. I got him a cute little Christmas onsie. I also helped him open his gift.
A little glow worm that sings lullabyes and lights up. He loved it.

The boys love all their new toys and are actually sharing everything. Amazing!
Andre really surprised me and got me a Nikon D3000 camera for Christmas!!! He's the best husband ever!! My mom got me 2 sweaters and 2 long sleeve shirts. I definetly needed them and love the ones she got me!
I got Andre Georgio Armani cologne and a watch. The boys got him a red controller for his PS3. My mom got him a really nice shirt.Everyone enjoyed themselves.

I cooked Christmas dinner. I made ham, potato casserole, candied sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, rolls, and deviled eggs. We had sausage cheese balls for breakfast. The food was so good!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww christmas as a little kid is the best!!
    They look so happy and cute!
    You amaze me 3 kids and still able to cook a good meal!
    I only have one and I'm lucky if I can pop a pizza in
    The oven.

    Merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete