Sunday, November 28, 2010

New Crib

Yesterday, we bought Jamal his crib! He has been sleeping in a bassinet in our room. He never had a crib because I didn't see the point of buying one and moving it to Oklahoma if he wasn't going to be sleeping in for a while. I found this sleigh crib at Target in a cinnamon spice color that matches the dresser that is in his room. I love it and think his bedding goes great with it. I was so happy to finally get to put his crib bedding set on his bed. He slept in his crib last night and when he woke up, he didn't make a sound. He just laid their looking at his new bedding and Andre said he seems really appreciative to have his new bed :)

Lately, I've been reading Jamal lots of baby books. We also play with toys now and I'm already trying to teach him facial features. He is such a happy baby and has such a great personality. I think he will be a mama's boy! Today he started reaching out for the toys on his play mat. I can't wait till he is able to crawl around and really play.

No comments:

Post a Comment