Monday, November 1, 2010

Jamal's 2 Month Appointment


Jamal had his 2 month old well baby check up today. I knew he was going to be getting shots today which made me a little sad because he was such a happy baby while waiting in the waiting room. The nurse at the kids pediatrician office just loves Jamal so much. She is always holding, hugging and giving him kisses. She was so sad to be the one to give him his shots. He got 3 shots in his thigh and an oral vaccination. He cried like a baby. When we got home, he took a really long nap..4 hours. It was nice because everyone took a nap since I was up at 5:30am this morning taking Andre to work so I could have the SUV for the day. We are not used to having 1 vehicle. We had to donate my car when we moved away from Hawaii since the military will only ship one vehicle for free. Anyhoo these are Jamal's new stats. He is gaining 2 lbs and growing 2 inches every month so far.

Jamal's stats
12 lbs 12 ounces
23 3/4 inches long
40 cm head circumference

I guess I was annoying Andre trying to capture a sweet moment with my camera..
because he turned around and took a million pictures of me which were all awful. He likes to embarrass me I guess..ha! So I just started to ignore him..


I'm sure you all know about the recall on infant sleep positioners but there has also been a recall on Hylands teething tablets.

No comments:

Post a Comment