Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday AJ!!!


Today, AJ turned 4 years old!!! I can't believe it. It seems like only yesterday he was a little baby. We are so proud to be your parents AJ! You are the smartest, sweetest, and most caring little boy we know. Now that you are 4 years old, many great things are in your future. We are going to be signing you up for t-ball this year and you will also start pre-k soon. I'm so excited for you that you will get to make new friends.
You still LOVE cars. You line them up on your bed and drive them around as if it were a parking lot. You absolutely love reading books and practicing writing letters, numbers, and shapes. You finally like eating and wake me up every morning begging for breakfast..ha! 3 years ago, I would have never imagined you doing that! You went from being the pickiest eater in the world to trying everything I cook for you. Every time daddy comes home from work, you ask to play games on his iphone. You are such a game junkie! Right now, you are really big into Buzz Lightyear but you still love Lightening McQueen, and Wall-E. You love love love your chocolate milk. You are not as shy as you once were. Now when we are in public, you will sing out loud with your brother and have everyone staring at us..haha! We love you so much and I know this will be one exciting year for you!!
Sorry for the picture overload but these are some of my favorite pictures of AJ when he was a baby. I wanted to document them in my blog for him to see someday...












1 comment:

  1. AW,.. Happy Birthday AJ! Y'all make the cutest kids! He looks like a Gerber baby!

    ReplyDelete