Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trick or Treating

We went Trick or Treating on base tonight with another Harris family. We were pooped after Frontier City but the boys were so excited to finally go trick or treating. AJ was Buzz Lightyear and he sure acted like he was. He would run really fast up to the doors, get his candy, and run really fast back to me to show me what he got. AJ did a lot of running tonight..ha! Ronde looked so adorable as Woody! We even gave him a toy gun and belt for his costume. It was kinda windy so his hat kept blowing off. Some houses were playing spooky sound effects and it really scared Ronde. Jamal was a little cranky and I don't blame him. We were out and about a lot today and we were all tired. Andre and I took turns holding him while we walked around. He is going to be so spoiled!

Once we got home, the boys were carrying their candy buckets with them everywhere they went in the house. Both boys wanted to sleep with their buckets but we didn't allow it because I know I would wake up first thing tomorrow to see them pigging out on candy!
AJ melts my heart..he was just so excited to be Buzz Lightyear for the night. I'm sure he will get good use out of that costume for the next couple weeks..ha!
About to go trick or treating.. I love this picture!!
Jamal wore a Halloween sleeper...
And Ronde is just the cutest thing ever...

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment