Saturday, October 9, 2010

Life in Oklahoma

I'm trying out a new Blogger app on my phone. Forgive me if this post doesn't come out right.

We made it to Oklahoma last Friday and signed the lease of the house I was talking about in an earlier post. We stayed there one night and had 2 neighbors come over and tell us that the previous tenants almost died from black mold. The next morning we packed up and moved out! We are now staying in an apartment for 6 months until we buy a house.

Andre is currently in California for Sere School until this Friday. I can not wait for him to come home. We are still waiting on our furniture to be delivered that has been sitting in storage for over 7 months. The kids and I are trying to find things to do to entertain ourselves until we have cable and internet again. I'm just kidding! Today, the kids made their daddy cards. I told AJ how to spell daddy and he wrote it on his card. I was so impressed!

All in all, I love the area we live in. I found a really nice park for the kids to play at that also has a little snow cone shop right next to it. I'm also looking into colleges and I'm more than ready to continue my education and start a career in Medical Diagnostic Sonography.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2

2 comments:

  1. Oh no..that is terrible about the black mold, Good thing you left!...I've been looking for an app for blogger..What is the name of the one are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger-droid..it's an app on my G1 phone. I don't know why I haven't thought of finding this app sooner! I love it!

    ReplyDelete