Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hello My Friends



So I finally get to update my blog. There has been a lot of things going on. Andre got orders finally to Oklahoma so I've been busy packing. I donated all our temporary furniture to Salvation Army. I rented a Uhaul trailer and drove with all 3 kids to Pensacola to meet up with Andre today. Tomorrow, we will drive to Oklahoma together. It was really sad saying goodbye to my family. My mom and sister have helped me so much with the kids and kept me sane. I'm just thankful that I was able to spend 7 months back home with them after living away in Hawaii for 4 years.
This move has been a breeze so far. I found a nice house just 10 minutes from the base. It has a fenced backyard that I know the kids will love. The walls are already painted with color instead of boring white paint!! I can't wait to start decorating.

Jamal is getting so big. He'll be 1 month old tomorrow! He still sleeps the majority of the day and wakes up for a bottle 3 times a night. Jamal loves cuddling with me and watching his brothers. AJ has been such a big help especially on our road trip. He makes sure Jamal has his paci and even helps feed him bottles. We are still working on Ronde though. He loves his little brother so much that he's always in Jamal's face giving him kisses.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, your boys are precious! Hope the move goes well, looking forward to pictures!

    ReplyDelete