Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wee Bit Of Me Wednesdays





{one} what website do you spend the most time on?
Facebook and Blogger



{two} what's the furthest you've ever travelled?
Hawaii. It's about 11 hours of flying from Florida and when I lived there, I felt like I was seriously living in a different country.



{three} what's your guilty pleasure tv show?
Jersey Shore!!! I'm pretty much obsessed



{four} if you had to give up one favorite food, what would be the hardest?
Chocolate of coarse. I love chocolate in any form haha!



{five} if you could become any fictional character, who would you be?
No one, I like being me :)



{six} what's your favorite season of the year?
Winter. I love the cold weather and all the holidays during this season



{seven} what's your biggest phobia?
Swimming in the ocean



{eight} would you rather swim in a pool or the ocean?
Pool..swimming in the ocean terrifies me. I'm scared of EVERYTHING that lives in the ocean.



{nine} what did you eat for breakfast today?
Half a pint of blueberries and coffee



{ten} if you could only listen to one song for the next month, which song would it be?
Unthinkable by Alicia Keys

No comments:

Post a Comment