Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday - Simple Pleasures


Top 2 Simple Pleasures

1. The smell of pine during Christmas time...

I look forward to it every year. It really gets me in the Christmas spirit. It motivates me to get crafty and also bake Christmas treats. I lite pine scented candles through out my house as well during the month of December.

2. Sleeping babies...

They can be stressful at times but when you see their sweet little faces sleeping, it reminds you how innocent they really are. It's one of the most peaceful feelings to watch your baby sleep...to know they are safe and happy...that you would do anything for that precious face. Even though my boys can be a handful at times, I wish they would stay this age forever...but they can't, so I appreciate the toddler years so much more.

2 comments:

  1. Great Picks!! When you are a mom, I can imagine that nap times are a simple pleasure!!

    http://theramblingsofahousewife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete