Thursday, July 29, 2010

An Uneventful Week

Well you may have noticed that I don't have much to blog about this week. We haven't done much this week except for go for walks/ bike ride and go to my mom's house to visit. I really wanted to take the kids to the beach again but there was a heat advisory warning today which turned out to be the complete opposite. We had a small thunderstorm and the rest of the day was so cloudy and cool.

I've decided that I want to get back into reading again. I'm going to finish the book Fireworks over Toccoa. Today I turned off the TV and told the kids it was time to read. They each grabbed a book and read to themselves for abut 5 minutes, then the TV was back on and they were back to making noise. The only time I have to read is when the kids are in bed!

(This is a big book for such a lil boy but it's his favorite. Every page has a black and white picture of an airplane. He loves it)
( I love Ronde's little toes in this pic. He is growing up too fast!!)

Here are a few pics of my goofy kids. We were just getting back from my mom's house and the kids wanted me to take pictures of them before we went inside. So I did. Ronde wasn't wearing a shirt because he peed on it while he was using the bathroom..lol. Oh motherhood!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment