Monday, July 19, 2010

33 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 33 weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 22 lbs gained as of a week ago.

Maternity Clothes: Bought 2 more pairs of maternity shorts and some non maternity shirts that fit me now and after baby arrives from New York and Company

Sleep: I get up a lot to use the bathroom and have to prop my belly up with a pillow to prevent my back from breaking and my hips from shattering..lol

Best Moment this week: Ronde and AJ blowing raspberries on my belly and also seeing how excited AJ gets when he see's Jamal's ultrasound pictures.

Gender: It's a boy..Jamal Jaxon

Movement: Oh yes! I know when he's awake for sure!

Food Craving: Fruit and decaf coffee

What I miss: Sugar Free Red bulls and Iced coffees from McDonald's

What I am looking forward to: Picking out a coming home outfit for Jamal and I ;)

How Big is Baby: He now weighs 4 1/2 lbs and is 17.5 inches long

Symptoms: Slight swelling in my hands when I go for walks and very anxious for his arrival. I'm starting to have the pregnancy waddle..ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment