Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Baby Jamal 3D/4D Ultrasound







I had an appointment today for the 3D/4d ultrasound. I was so excited that the doctors office called me and had me come in an hour earlier than my appointment. My Grandma and kids came with me. My mom had to work and my sister was out of town (And of coarse Andre couldn't make it since he's in Pensacola). I've never had this type of ultrasound done before but I figured since this is the last baby, might as well make it special. I got 52 pictures and lots of video of Jamal moving around. I can't wait for Andre to watch the video since he hasn't been able to come to any doctors appointments. AJ was so excited when he saw his baby brother on the screen. He kept saying "He is so cute!" and "He's gotten so big so fast". It was really adorable. Here are a couple of my favorites. The last picture is so cute..He looks like he's pouting.

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I've never had that done. Jamal is adorable....just like his brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.M.G~This is one of the best 3D sonograms I've seen. He looks soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete