Sunday, June 20, 2010

AJ's Baby Brother



AJ and Ronde like playing with a baby doll that they are borrowing from their Aunt Kasey. The doll is wearing clothes that my sister wore when she was a baby. AJ is so excited about having a baby brother on the way. Everyday he hugs my belly and cuddles up with my belly when we are laying on the couch. He talks about baby Jamal at least 10 times a day. Lately, he has been pretending the baby doll is his baby brother. He tucks "him" in bed at night. He even told me that I need to be more careful when I'm carrying his baby{doll}.

Last night, I went to check on AJ to make sure he's covered up. When I saw him cuddled up to that baby doll I had to take a picture. This just reminds me of how loving AJ is and so caring. He is such a great big brother and I'm so happy that he is my first born child. He will be such a great role model for his younger brothers. I just love him so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment