Monday, May 10, 2010

Potty Training Update

Ronde has been potty training for the past 2 weeks. We have our excellent days and then there are days like today. He had 3 accidents because I'm trying to get him used to wearing underwear instead of running around my house naked. When he's naked (but with a shirt on) he uses the potty just fine. He also does great in public with a pull up on..I guess he thinks it's fun to see all the different looking bathrooms. Any hoo..today was the first day I had him in underwear all day. He is just so cute in his hand me down underwear..lol! That's kinda gross but hey... they are boys and probably wouldn't care if they had a choice anyways.

Doing the Robot

Ronde is so silly. This picture cracks me up. He was acting like a ninja or something with all kind of funny sound effects. I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment