Saturday, May 1, 2010

Last Football Game Of The Season

Last night I came down with a fever. I was debating whether I should drive the hour trip in the morning to go to AJ's football game but I decided I would. AJ had to miss his game last weekend due to a fever and strep throat. I didn't want him to miss another game. I'm glad I went because I didn't realize that this was his last game of the season! Which means he gets pizza and his football metal!!! Ronde was such a ham out there today. He wants to play football so badly just like his big brother. Any football he found he would pick it up and run out into the middle of the field to play with AJ's team! Next year Ronde!! I promise!!
My Godson Logan and AJ with their metals. They were so excited. AJ has been waiting for this day since he started the football season. I'm so proud of them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment