Tuesday, May 11, 2010

23 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 23 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I was suppose to find out today at my doctors appointment but it had to be rescheduled for Friday since my doctor was delivering a baby. I'm pretty sure I've gained at least 12 lbs by now.
Maternity Clothes: Bought 3 more maternity shirts from Ross. They are really cute!
Sleep: Good besides all the crazy dreams I keep having.
Best Moment this week: AJ got to feel the baby kick today!! I also found a blue and brown sit and stand stroller that will match Jamal's car seat perfectly!
Gender: It's a boy!! Jamal DeMarcus
Movement: Very active lately
Food Craving: Pineapple!! I could eat probably 10 whole pineapples a day and be in heaven!What I am looking forward to: My doctors appointment on Friday
How Big is Baby: He is 11 inches long and weighs about 1.1 lbs..the size of a small baby doll
Symptoms: I feel hungry all day

No comments:

Post a Comment