Monday, April 19, 2010

Easter Sunday

We recently visited Andre in Pensacola for a week and a half. We stayed in the hotel that he lives at for the time being while he is in A School. It was so nice to see him and the kids were thrilled to see their daddy. We were there for Easter Sunday but I didn't bring the kid's baskets with me so we did that once we got back to our home. It was a 7 hour drive there and back. I took lots of pictures so that will be in a post to come. On Easter, we went to downtown Pensacola and ate at a cute cafe. Thankfully they had an Easter dinner plate that I ordered and shared with the kids. I didn't want to miss out on any Easter food.
Once we left Andre and drove back home, the very next morning I gave the kids their baskets. They are still young and didn't even know the difference :) We also had an Easter egg hunt in our apartment. Here are pictures from that morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment