Wednesday, November 18, 2009

4 Year Wedding Anniversary

Today, November 18, 2009, is our 4 year wedding anniversary. This is the first year that we've celebrated it though. Last year on our anniversary, Andre left to Iraq at 2am. That was such a sad day. My neighbor babysat the kids for us. We went to a really nice restaurant called Helawa Joes. The scenery was just amazing!!! Very romantic. They serve a lot of seafood. I ordered Spicy shrimp over noodles with a Caesar salad and Andre ordered Salmon with vegetables and a Caesar salad as well. We both ordered wine. I'm not a big wine drinker but it was a special occasion. Andre gave a toast to us. He really surprised me :)
This is where we sat to eat dinner. Isn't it beautiful?!

After dinner we went to a movie. We saw the 4th Kind while drinking hot cocoa. The movie was okay. I think Paranormal Activity was a better movie.
PS. I went to the salon this morning and got a whole new hair style and color. I love it!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you both!!! That restaurant definitely looks romantic. I love your hair too...I need a new style! I'm glad y'all were able to get out and celebrate together. When you have kids it is not easy to get away. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete