Saturday, September 5, 2009

Andre's 24th Birthday

Andre's 24th birthday was yesterday. I bought him a Cold Stone ice cream cake that had red velvet and Oreo's, his 2 favorite flavors. We went to one of his friend's house last night for liver and chitterlings. Andre's request. Yuck!! That was the first time I've tried chitterlings and they were really good but it was hard to get past what exactly I was eating. After we ate, we sat down to play some cards, Pu soy dos. I've never heard of this card game but it was A LOT of fun!
We stayed till 3am and thankfully were able to put our kids down to bed at their house earlier that night.

He is so cute when he's sleeping! I'm a little sad that I wasn't in any of these pics!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Andre! It looks like y'all had a lot of fun with friends. I am with ya girl on the liver...double yuck..haha! Have a great week.

    ~ Amanda

    ReplyDelete