Friday, August 28, 2009

Ronde's first haircut

About every time I left the house and went in public, someone would mistaken Ronde for a girl. I just don't understand how since he wears boys clothes and polo shirts all the time. Anyway, so I decided maybe it was time to cut his hair. His roots were changing texture and curling while the ends of his hair were straight. I took him to a barber shop on base where a lot of military men go to get haircuts. That was were AJ got his first haircut as well. I expected that Ronde would cry because every time I brush his hair he cried..lol. Surprisingly he did wonderful! AJ was first (He didn't need a haircut but he wanted one because he knows that he'll get a lollipop)and I told them to cut it short and as soon as I saw how short the barber was cutting his hair, I almost had a heart attack but I kept my composure. At least he won't need another haircut for a while! Then Ronde was next and I told them not to cut it too short. In the end, I miss Ronde's long hair but do realize I can't grow it forever. Here are the pics I took.

PS. I forgot to keep his hair. I even brought a Ziploc bag with me! I guess it would have been a little embarrassing scooping up all his hair off the ground in front of about 10 marines..hahaThe barber gave Ronde a little container of lollipops to entertain him. Can you see his little hands holding it. Too cute!



AJ won't stop rubbing his head..hahaEating their lollipops. Ronde ate 2 by the time AJ finished one!

1 comment:

  1. They are soooo cute!! Love their new haircuts! My son has a big ol" fro and I am ready for a cut for him as well...haha.

    ReplyDelete