Monday, August 17, 2009

Bumper Boats and Put Put Golf..again!

We went back to Tiki Island (located on base) to go on the bumper boats. At $5 per adult and kids free we couldn't resist. The bumper boats had squirt guns attached to them. AJ sat with Andre and Ronde sat with me. Let me tell you, it was the best family thing we've done together. AJ kept squirting me and I could not stop laughing. We will definetly have to go back again. After that we ate a quick lunch then played a round of put put golf. This time AJ got to play without his cast. He is really good at it. He even takes a practice swing before he hits the ball. It's so adorable. I think he'll be great at every sport when he gets older.
Ronde didn't play this time but I think we've discovered his favorite kind of chips..Lays Barbecue chips.
He is getting so tall!

No comments:

Post a Comment