Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Painting and Exercise

This morning I made the boys cream of wheat. Ronde wouldn't let me feed it to him so I just gave him the bowl and spoon and let him feed himself. He looked so cute so I just had to capture this moment.The kids have been going stir crazy in this house and honestly so have I. There is really nothing to do around here and I'm so ready for a change. I was going to take the kids out for a walk but then it started to rain. So I decided to let the kids paint on the back porch. AJ gets to paint all of the time but Ronde hasn't done much painting or art in general so I waited for Ronde to wake up for his nap to get started. Andre came outside and started taking pictures and actually wanted to paint himself..lol.
All this sitting around the house and is really getting to me. I really want to start working out. The idea of going to a gym just bores me though. I go for a walk everyday but I know that doesn't do much for toning. So I'm gonna try to get out of the house more with the family and play tennis, go to the batting cages, driving range, and play basketball. On top of that I would like to start jogging and buy some hand weights so I can start doing my 30 Day Shred video again. I'm only young once and I wanna look good before these days are over.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chantel,

    I hope you and your beautiful family are doing well. I have been doing the 30 shred since June and I love it. Now if I could only stop eating chocolate I would be ok...haha! Good luck with your workout. Have a great weekend.

    Many Blessings,

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete