Friday, June 19, 2009

A Week Of Being Sick

I haven't posted a blog in a while because I've been horribly sick with a fever, headache, and sore throat. I feel much better today although I did not go see a doctor. It's crazy when I think about if my kids are slightly sick, I rush them to the doctors and never do the same for myself.

AJ doesn't have pink eye anymore. A couple days ago he broke out in hives after eating dinner. I think it may have been the pesto sauce over noodles that did it. He's never eaten that before and that's the only thing I can think of. I took him to the doctors and they listened to his heart beat. The doctor proceeds to tell me that AJ has a heart murmur. She said that she will need to keep an eye on it. I didn't think much of it when I was at the doctors office but when I got home I had a million questions. Hopefully I will learn more about it at the next doctors appointment.

Ronde is sick now as well. He has been extra cranky and I'm now exhausted from it. He is definitely my "baby" of my 2 sons. Besides all of us being sick, nothing has been going on around here. I'm completely bored and am now looking forward, more than ever, to moving back to Florida in November. Andre has been on leave for 2 weeks and goes back to work on Monday. We haven't done anything exciting as a family this whole time off so I'm a little disappointed.

This is the only picture I've taken this week. Ronde had a chicken nugget hanging out of his mouth. I thought it was cute but I am his mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment