Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Slow day

Today hasn't been too exciting. Andre went to work today. I woke up with the kids and made them breakfast. I then tried laying Ronde down for his morning nap but he is starting to refuse it. I guess he is 15 months old now and probably doesn't need to take 2 naps a day anymore. I took the kids to the playground. There is always daycare providers out there with their daycare kids so my kids always have someone to play with. After that, I took the kids back inside and made them lunch. They both refused to eat it and honestly I would too. I made pimento cheese spread sandwiches just to try it out. I thought I remembered my mom making those sandwiches when I was younger. The kids took naps and then we were back outside to play again. I took a cute picture of Ronde that I wanted to share. Ronde does this all the time. He reminds me of a little puppy.


AJ picked this flower for me. I took a picture and it came out really neat. The photo is completely untouched.

No comments:

Post a Comment