Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Good Morning Tickles

I love my kids. They are so precious! Ronde woke up at 8:45 am today and A.J. rushed into the bedroom and first thing he did was tickle Ronde. It was really cute. As much as they fight and wrestle, they still have their caring loving moments.
Today I'm getting a break thanks to Heather and Amber. Amber is going to watch my kids while Heather, Autumn, and I go to Olive Garden for lunch and a movie. ( Confessions of a Shopaholic) Hopefully I'm able to stop at Target today to get a new pair of flip flops because all I have packed with me are heels, high heel boots, and a pair of tennis shoes. I hate wearing tennis shoes. I actually really want to pick out a Easter dress for myself as well. I wish Andre was here for Easter. He's missed every holiday starting with Thanksgiving :( I haven't spoken to him since Sunday. I'm hoping he'll call soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment